2018 IMPACT Delaware Annual Conference
April 26, 2018 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Exploring the Intersections of Urgency, Opportunity, and Sustainability
NOTE: Online registration has closed for the conference, however, a limited number of on-site registrations will be available as space permits.
The 2018 DANA Annual Conference will focus on the continued health and adaptability of the nonprofit sector in Delaware and will provide participants with forums and activities covering the many facets of sustainability.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- If you are a DANA Member, this action will log you into the system. Please contact Louise Koonce if you have any issues with logging in.
- If you are not yet a DANA Member, this action will record your information for the event.
- To become a DANA Member, click here.
- Please select the number of registrations.
- Select the First & Second Breakouts for each registrant to attend. Please note: Session spaces are limited. Sessions available on a first come/first serve basis. Each Signature Breakout Session is repeated.
NOTE: Strategic Planning: Building Success with LEGO® Serious Play® is SOLD OUT
As a conference attendee you may also choose, for an additional fee, to register to join us for a special workshop following the conference from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. with Keynote Speaker Steve Zimmerman: Visualizing and Strengthening Your Business Model. Click to read the session write-up.
DANA Members: Contact DANA for a $5.00 discount per attendee if registering 3 or more attendees from your organization.
For more information or questions, please contact Jan White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund policy: Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
Return to the main 2018 IMPACT Delaware Conference page.
Become a Sponsor
Become an Exhibitor
Become a Donor
University of Delaware, Clayton Hall
100 David Hollowell Dr., Newark, DE, 19716, United States
Delaware Alliance for Nonprofit Advancement
Name: Jessica Bell